Skip to main content

Handicapped Permits

Handicapped parking permit hangers are available at the Town Clerk's office in the Alden Town Hall. The application form, also available at our office, must be filled out and signed by the applicant and their attending physician. No fee is required.

If available, a valid driver's license number is required.

There are temporary handicapped parking permits and permanent handicapped parking permits. Permanent permits are issued for 5 yrs and are simply renewed here; you do not have to have a physician redo an application. Temporary permits require new documentation to be provided by the physician at renewal and are valid up to 6 months.

Click here for Handicapped Parking Permit Application