Skip to main content

Driveway and Culvert Pipe Installation

The Highway Department will install driveway and or culvert drainage pipe at street side of any property located on a town road. The property owners are responsible to purchasing culvert pipe on their own. For installation on non-town roads either the Erie County (759-8328) or NY State Highway (683-3476) Departments should be contacted.

Call (716) 937-7336 to get an estimate on the pipe installation today.