Skip to main content

Handicapped Permits

Handicapped parking permits are available at the Town Clerk's office in the Town Hall. Proof of disability is required by your doctor's signature on the NYSDMV approved application form. The application form must be filled out and signed by the applicant and their attending physician. No fee is required.

A copy of the applicant's NYS driver's license is now required to be on file with the application in the Town Clerk's office. If the applicant does not have a valid NYS driver's license, a permit will be issued under a non-driver status.

The town issues temporary handicapped parking permits which are good for no more than 6 months and permanent handicapped parking permits which are issued for 5 years.