Skip to main content

Handicap Parking Permits

The Town Clerk issues Temporary and Permanent Handicap Parking Permits. Forms are available that must be filled out by a doctor. A letter on a doctor's stationery is also acceptable. The doctor verification should be presented at the Town Clerk's Office and the permit will be issued. The applicant must submit his/her NYS drivers license or NYS identification card when applying for a handicap permit. License plates are issued through the Department of Motor Vehicles.