Skip to main content



Please submit all applications to the Supervisor’s Office via mail to One Town Place, Clarence, NY 14031 or email to 

*You must be a Town of Clarence Resident.*

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Accepting applications for the following Job Openings:

Dog Control Officer PT- Rate of pay is $17.13 hourly. For further information contact Jerry Schuler at 716-407-8912.

Junior Planner Part Time Seasonal (summer intern) - This position is available in the Planning and Zoning Department. It has been created to provide professional experience for undergraduate and graduate Urban Planning students looking to pursue a career in a planning related field. For information call 716-741-8933 or email Rate of pay is $21.52  

Principal Engineer Assistant - This is a provisional position, exam is forthcoming. Must be a Town of Clarence resident or move to the Town within 1 year of start date. For further information call Tim Lavocat, Town Engineer, at 716-741-8952.  

Youth Activities Leader PT - Rate of pay is $17.0179 per hour.  For further information call Dawn Kinney, Executive Director of the Youth Board at 716-407-2162.

Summer/Seasonal positions:

Now accepting applications for Parks Part-Time Seasonal/Summer Help: $16.14 per hour. Applications are available on the website, click here for application, or pick up at the Town Supervisor’s office. 

Applications should be submitted to the Supervisor’s office at the Clarence Town Hall located at One Town Place, Clarence, NY or email the application to  For further information call 716-741-8927.

Applications for Summer/Seasonal Positions for Laborers, Recreation Attendants,  Life Guards, Pool Hut Attendants, Youth Activities Leader PT Seasonal, Junior Planner PT Seasonal and Engineering Aide PT Seasonal are accepted yearly. The departments begin hiring/interviewing for these positions in April/May. We recommend you submit your application prior to those months if possible. Applications should be submitted to the Supervisor's office and copies will be forwarded to the department which you are applying for.

Openings and applications for Boards or Committees are available on the Board/Committee page.