Participants to one of our past workshops are eligible for a $30 rebate off a septic tank pump out before June 30, 2023.
Past workshops included:
- a virtual workshop on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM
- an in-person workshop on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 from 6:00 - 7:45 PM at Ellicottville Memorial Library.
- an in-person workshop on Monday, December 5, 2022 from 6:00 - 7:45 PM at Aurora Town Public Library.
- an in-person workshop on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 from 6:00 - 7:45 PM at Newstead Cultural Center - lower level.
- an in-person workshop on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 from 6:00 - 7:45 PM Cornell Lake Erie Research Lab.
If you couldn't make one of our workshops, our virtual workshop recording below will teach you how septic systems work, how to properly maintain them to keep them working well, and why it is important to keep your system maintained to protect our streams and drinking water wells.
Also, check out these quick videos on what not to flush and think at the sink: